Thursday 1 March 2012

Shopping Cures Flu?




I have no idea how much these leggings cost. I either want to say £7.00 or £11.00(more likely £7.00). I saw them in Primark after Christmas and wanted them ever since. When I went on my shopping spree the other week I decided to pick them up.

My problem with printed leggings is that I feel like I look like I’m wearing pyjamas!! I have a pair of grey leopard print leggings and every time I wear them I think it looks like I’m one of those weird people that go out in public wearing their pyjamas. Luckily I don’t think these look like that. I wore a Newlook top with them that was featured in another OOTD post which you can find here.

These leggings are very thick, and as we are coming into spring I felt a bit stupid buying them, but then I remembered that I live in England and sooner or later there will be a miserable day in spring/summer where I will have to wear warm clothes.

Sorry for the short post but as I’ve been ill all week and haven’t been able to look at my laptop because the light hurts my head. I can’t believe it’s already Thursday and I have only taken one picture to be featured in my week in photos because so far my week has consisted of tissues, paracetamol and bed. I took these pictures on Sunday to include in another post but then I got ill and I haven’t done a post in so long I thought I would just do a short one.

1 comment: