Sunday 4 March 2012

My Week in Pictures #2



Short attention span – So While in Monday morning shorthand me and James got distracted by the cheesy music on his ipod. Guessing which movies the songs he played were in was much more fun that practising a passage at 60wpm(bad priorities).

Food likes me again! – After spending Wednesday and Thursday in bed being ill and eating nothing I was glad to have a nice bacon and cheese baguette before my lecture on Friday. I hate when having a cold takes away my appetite! I like my food and there’s nothing worse than thinking of the foods you would have your mum cook you to make you feel better and then thought of the smell making you feel sick.

Back to sleeping all day and partying all night!- Friday night I decided I felt well enough to go to the pub for a few drinks. My cold had been reduced to just a stuffy nose by then and I decided that it wouldn’t stop me having fun. Of course a few drinks turned into a full blown night out and me spending all day Saturday in bed with hangover to punish me for my lack of priorities.

...Soooo an hour and twenty minutes into Monday and I have finally found the motivation to write my week in pictures blog(late). Forgive the lazy pictures this week as the majority of it was spent in bed surrounded by tissues and paracetamol. This week my aim is to find some motivation and get off of my bottom and do some work/write some blogs.

Hope everyone had a fabulous week. x

3 comments:

  1. Hope your feeling better now and I'm glad you passed up on sharing the Dmitry tissue pictures :-)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're feeling better now, that sandwich is making me hungry! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope you're feeling better now, dear!
    I think your blog is great and I started to follow you! I can't wait to read more :) maybe you'll have a look on my blog also, dear :))

    xoxo

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete