Wednesday 14 March 2012

Ready For Spring! OOTD




As promised I am back on my game this week and writing blogs. I’ve been searching for blouses everywhere but apparently Derby just isn’t very good at the moment when it comes to me and finding nice new clothes. So I sifted through every website I could think of and found this blouse from Select.

When I saw the picture on the website I thought it was an off-white colour but when it got here it is nude. I love the blouse and the colour is lovely, I felt like I was dressed for spring when I wore it to uni. The material is really soft and floaty which added to my spring feeling. I especially love the gold tipped collar, I am loving gold at the moment and it adds a really nice touch to the blouse. I'm very please with my buy for only £14 :)

When I wore it I paired it with blue jeggings. Initially I thought I would wear it with normal black leggings but wearing it with jeggings gave it a more casual look. I will get plenty use out of the blouse either wearing it casually to uni or even when going out for a meal paired with leggings. 

Has anyone found any nice blouses for spring?

1 comment:

  1. Lovely blouse and I love the collar! I've found some really nice ones in Matalan recently, they have really upped their game! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete