Saturday 7 July 2012

Rainy Day Dresses OOTD




While sorting out my clothes the other week this was a dress I found that I have never wore!  I think it was a ‘hand-me-down’ from one of my mum’s friends daughters, so I’m not sure where it was from, but its the kind of dress I would buy so I have no idea why it has been hanging in my wardrobe collecting dust over the past year.

Only thing is I am a funny size. Size 10 on the bottom always fits perfectly but in some shops a size 10 is to tight over my chest (Thanks again mum for the gift of big boobs) so as the dress was button up it won’t button past my waist. I didn’t mind though as it still looked nice with a black strap top underneath. I would have loved to be able to button it all the way to the top as it has a collar and I am inlove with shirts and blouses at the moment. The dress also came with a tie up belt but I didn’t quite like it, but now that I think of this a brown belt would have looked nice.

This would have been the perfect outfit to wear out and about on a warm day...sadly even though it was humid I was stuck inside because of the stupid rain! I really hope summer comes around before uni starts again in September so I can spend my holiday outside and not in front of the TV!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment