Wednesday 11 July 2012

Peppermint Stripes




This is my first attempt at any kind of nail art. If I paint my nails it’s normally just one colour, nothing special. But seeing as I have been ill for a few days and haven’t wanted to take any pictures I decided I would try something simple with my nails.

I have wanted some white nail polish for a while but still haven’t been into town to get any, so I found this white polish from an old manicure set. It worked pretty well but just in case, does anybody know of a good brand that does a nice white polish?

Button moon is one of my favourite Collection 2000 Hot Looks colours so I wear it a lot. I love the minty colour and I thought pairing it with the white would look nice. Reminds me of a pair of shorts I must get when I get some money (though there may be no point with the weather we are having here in England!).

No comments:

Post a Comment