Thursday 5 July 2012

Lazy Days OOTD




If you’re anything like me you have a number of clothes sitting in your wardrobe that you never wear yet never throw out because you might wear it ‘some day’. This summer I finally got round to deciding which clothes I would wear. I got this top as a gift ages ago and never wore it until today!

I love stripes and I love how the horizontal stripes on this top change to go vertically down your arms. I think what made me neglect to wear this top for so long was because of the baggy top and fitted bottom. I paired the top with some jeans as I thought it was a bit to short to wear leggings with. This will definitely go into the keep section of my wardrobe, I think it will come in handy for those lazy days or just when I got to Uni.

No comments:

Post a Comment