Wednesday 11 April 2012

So call me maybe! OOTD



Getting ready is all part of the fun when you are going on a night out. However, though I find taking my time to put on makeup and do my hair I HATE deciding what to wear. Everything I want to wear is almost always in the wash and I always end up stressed out.

Monday night however was completely different. I had an idea of what I was going to wear  and when I put it on I didn’t like it very much for a night out so I switched to my ever trusty black skirt. I bought this top from International when I was at home, it was 2 for £10 so I got this lovely colour and yellow. I am normally a size 10 but I found the top looked tight over my chest so ended up getting a 12. My black skirt is way too short but luckily with this top I was able to wear it just under the belly button and my bum stayed covered all night(at least I think so). I got the skirt from H&M over a year ago and it is very often my choice of skirt for a night out matched with a coloured top of some sort.

Monday night was very cold so I wore my knitted cardi from ARK. This is my favourite cardigan!!! I love how it’s oversized and of course burgundy. Super warm, super cosy and super cute.

Hope everyone is having a fabulous week! As usual my week to do work has been wasted and now I am terrified because there is so much to be done! Ahh!

2 comments:

  1. You look so cosy! I hate when you have an idea of an outfit in your head and it just doesn't work! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete