Tuesday 1 May 2012

Skipping Work for CTFxC!!!



Ahhhh! Once again it has appeared that I have abandoned my blogging duties. But as my second year at university comes to an end I have found myself buried under a mountain of work, and it's a pretty big mountain. Every time I have wanted to write a blog post I have had to tell myself "If you have time to write a blog, then you have time to do your work" and that is what I have been doing. Luckily deadlines are now very close (this could be a bad thing) and soon I will have no more work for the summer yaaaaay (except the summer job that I still have to look for).

Tomorrow I am having a day off of uni work and am of to Manchester with my boyfriend to see the band We The Kings. I can barely contain my excitement to go and see this amazing band and hopefully get to meet two of my favourite 'YouTubers.' So I will be rising and making an attempt of shining early in the morning to get ready and go! I think I will be 'vlogging' my day so hopefully I will be posting a new Youtube video when I get home. I should also get two new outfit posts out of this :) Though they may come a while later as I still have work to finish and a shorthand exam to revise for!! eeekk!

Thank you for being patient and not unsubscribing while I have been slowly digging my way out of my work filled mountain.

1 comment:

  1. Have a lovely time seeing the band, I'm sure it will be fab. Good luck with the revision! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete