Saturday 9 February 2013

Why do your friends love you?



The only Picture I could find of all 4 of us!
It's safe to say that in my final year of uni I have found myself feeling rather blue, and the same goes for my friends. Soon enough we will all be in the real world with full time jobs and facing the world without each other (well...without being housemates at least). Sometimes we can all do with a little pick me up and last week me and three of my housemates wrote down 10 things each to say what we loved about each other. So by the end of the task we all had 30 reasons why our friends love us - and I won't lie, it makes you feel pretty darn good about yourself.

More of a personal blog post today while I procrastinate rather than write my dissertation!




No comments:

Post a Comment